(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") signature to help him on his
way to world domination
Alex
Corsair

Re: 3 de manche Fantasy

Post by Alex » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:14 am

Aanwezig, Sebastiaan ziet het wel zitten om te organiseren en zal het hoogstwaarschijnlijk dit weekend al online zetten :-)
Dice Count: 23
Jakke
Chapter Master

Post by Jakke » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:59 am

de high elfkes zullen er ook bij zijn :)
GrandMaster of the Sanguine Angels Blood Angels Succesor Chapter
Archon of the Götterdämmerung Traitor Guard Regiment
ArchMage of the Pointy Ears High Elves army
Coach of the Short Jokes dwarf bloodbowl team
Grand Vizier of mutatawwi'a
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") signature to help him on his
way to world domination
Count Zer0
Hellbrute

Post by Count Zer0 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:21 am

De Dwergen doen ook mee - ik stel me deze manche kandidaat als reservespeler.
Evil Overlord World Conquerer Tips:

#21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi storm troopers, Roman foot soldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set
Aenarion
Hellbrute

Post by Aenarion » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Alex,

Seb mag gerust iets in elkaar steken,
best dat het dit weekend al gepost is,
jullie zorgen voor die dag voor een laptop voor de punten uit te tellen,

Spelers,

Maarten P
Maarten W
Alex
Sebastiaan
Jasper
Jakke
Jef
Davy
Bram
Peter
Sebastiaan
Nurgling

Post by Sebastiaan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Scenario: Treasure Hunt
Your informants have heard a rumour that there are artifacts of great power hidden somewhere in this remote region. You send a force to investigate the area and unearth these relics, but you soon discover you are not the only one aware of the buried treasures here. You must drive back these rival treasure hunters and claim the prize for yourself!

The Armies: Beide spelers kiezen 2000 punten.

The Battlefield: 6’ op 4’, met veel terrein. Rol een D6 om de kant te kiezen.

Deployment: Your army isn’t aware of the opposing force at the start of the game. Because of this, both players deploy simultaneously. Use a screen to hide where you place your units.
First Turn: The players roll a D6 to see who gets the first turn. The player who rolls the highest notices the foe first and seizes the initiative.

Game Length: The game lasts for 6 turns.

Victory Conditions: Count victory points for destroyed units, slain generals, etc. normally. However, additional points can be gained by finding treasure.
Special Rules

Treasure Hunt: Before rolling for sides, place D3+4 ‘search tokens’ in terrain features around the battlefield (Not in deployment zones!). These represent potential locations of hidden treasure. When a character (a Hero or a Lord) comes into contact with the piece of terrain, he can search the area. He then has two choices:
• Normal Search: Your hero quickly looks around while his unit (if present) stands guard. Roll on the Treasure Hunting table. The hero cannot fight/cast spells/shoot for a full player turn, he is too busy searching.
• Dedicated Search: Your hero takes his time, meticulously searching every inch of the area. Roll on the Treasure Hunting table and add 2 to your result. The hero cannot fight/cast spells/shoot for a full turn while searching. If he does any of these things or is attacked by the enemy he abandons his search and is forced to fight for his life.
After rolling on the table, the terrain feature cannot be searched again for the rest of the battle by models in your army. Enemy models may still try to search the area.
Stupid and frenzied characters and units cannot participate in the search.

Treasure Hunting Table. Roll 2D6.
A natural 2 cannot be modified by the ‘Dedicated search’ bonus. Emerging monsters will engage the unlucky treasure hunters in combat upon being placed on the board.
2: It’s a Wyvern Nest! Your hero has disturbed a Wyvern. The enraged beast roars in anger as it defends its territory. Place a neutral Wyvern (use the Orcs and Goblins army book) in the terrain feature. It will remain there for the rest of the game, attacking anyone trying to search its home again. In addition, it will hate the character that disturbed its rest with a passion, and will reroll all missed ‘to hit’ rolls against him. It will not pursue fleeing enemies.
3-4: Troll Cave. Your hero encounters D3 neutral Stone Trolls. Place them in the terrain feature. They will remain there and fight any further treasure hunters. They are not subject to stupidity as they are familiar with their home.
5-6: Nothing. Your character turns up nothing.
7-8: What’s this? Your character finds an interesting item hidden in the terrain feature. You receive 100 VP.
9-10: Treasure! Your character finds an exceptional item. You receive 200 VP.
11-12: A Miraculous Find! Your character has tumbled upon a legendary item! You receive 300 VP.

De tweede battle is er een die random uit de BRB komt.
Count Zer0
Hellbrute

Post by Count Zer0 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Is het 2000 punten en/of 2200 punten ? In het eerste berichtje van Maarten stond 2.200, in het scenario 2.000 punten.

Wordt het Watchtower scenario gespeeld als in het boek ? Ik heb het niet bij me voor de moment, maar ik dacht dat de degene die het controleerde, de winnaar was... misschien beter dat degene die het controleert xxx VP extra krijgt (omdat het een tornooi is).
Evil Overlord World Conquerer Tips:

#21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi storm troopers, Roman foot soldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set
Petrod
Consumer of Great Vessels of Beer

Post by Petrod » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Bram en ik komen ook af,
We are the Warriors of Chaos!
The Vanguard of your destruction!
Heralds of Darkness!
The pinnacle of your bedlam!
Now DIE MORTALS!
Fitz
The Toy-Boy of Brionne